Friday, September 27, 2024

17 years

I am in Rockport,  Massachusetts.... we have been on a pilgrimage to Maine with intentions to be here on this anniversary, at the end of our trip.  The house we're staying at is an artist studio... build in the early 1900s, by artists.
This morning,  after 2 nights of sleeping in this room...I noticed this lone seagull right next to my side of the bed,  hanging right over the stairway we would come up and down.  Right behind the gull is a painting of Rockport, Motif #1...
Why we didn't really see it till this morning,  the 17th anniversary...I don't know,  other than our eyes were shielded from seeing till this morning.  I was overcome with a full heart,  sensing a kiss from the Father and also Sarah. We both were. 
It is so hard on many days to know that 17 years have now gone by since you died.  Closer to heaven now for sure.  
I miss my girl more than any words can say. She is deeply loved. 

Thank you Papa. I needed this in my heart.  

2 comments:

Jayson Thomas Stefanek said...

LOVE YOU! ❤️🙏

Anonymous said...

I am blessed to see the kisses from the Father and Sarah to my dear sister. Soon ❤️🙏😘