Friday, September 25, 2026

Long Ache

Missing you for so many full moons now. Deep ache. No words that haven't already been written or spoken can describe this ache.  
I long for heaven on days like this,  yet will hold fast till I am also called home.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder that the moon has been a steady companion in this journey, even from the very beginning. As you have stood in such darkness, it seems God has held you, carried you and shone His spirit of light and love upon you, enabling you to walk and live and look to the day of reunion with your beautiful Sarah. I have no words that are sufficient. You are my dear dear friend and I walk alongside holding your heart and your hand and lifting you up to our Father who is faithful. I love you. ❤️

Anonymous said...

The above post is from Shari. ❤️

Anonymous said...

❤️