Saturday, September 17, 2016

Now this is a big heart rock.....

Sarah C...you never do anything small...never...hahahaha

You always walked with a firmness, even little with an authority that commanded attention.  You filled a room--with beauty and presence.  I have silently asked the Father for a touch from you in these very tender days of your death month...a touch to let me know...somehow...you are....you are fully alive...fully living in the kingdom...fully all you will ever be.

I miss you fiercely, your presence...your beauty, your fullness in all life.

Your dad and I were sitting on the beach last night watching this sunset...it is fall and the season is changing...

As we sat on the log...you can see it in the middle of this pic, I saw the top of this rock only.  I am always on the hunt for heart rocks to give away.  I could only see the top 2 inches of it.  As we sat there, I wondered if it would be a heart rock or like so many others, not. 

As we got up to leave after the sun had fully set, I walked over and brushed off the sand...and WOW!!! It was the biggest and best.  I laughed right out loud...it was like...wow!!!  Never have I seen or found a rock like that...hahahahahahahahaha...and knew somehow you sent it to us...to kiss us and encourage us...press on to us...and sending the love and hug...and kiss....

I am touched so very deeply Sarah....God....thank you...

from a sore momma's heart.

thankful today....

No comments: